Sunday, September 13, 2020

Needle Beetle needle selector - list and charts of 8-stitch needle arrangements.

Hi MKers, 

For those of you who own one of my new Needle Beetle needle selectors.  I have come up with a list of the various 8-stitch needle arrangements that can be used with the Needle Beetle. 

Use/combine these arrangements to create your own designs.  Some lend themselves better to Tuck, some to slip, lace, or fairisle.   * I will be posting a collection of Stitch Patterns that I've come up with soon.

If I have missed some, please let me know and I will add it.

 You can link to the PDF file here and download it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BU-XRBXW0Ki7PCREIGpXvQwERBtT2VIm/view?usp=sharing 

 If you don't own a Needle Beetle needle selector but are interested in one.  Take a look at my website: 

www.kriskrafter.com for more information.  

The Original Needle Beetle works on these machine:  LK-150, LK-140, LK-100, GK-370

The newest Needle Beetle II works on Brother KX & Convertible models.  




No comments: