Saturday, November 26, 2011

New Crochet Slipper Pattern! "Options"




I have been at it again with the whole "options" thing! The knit version of the Options Slippers has gone over so well that I decided to do a crocheted version. Not only are they cute but they are just about the fastest things I've ever made.
The Options that you get with this pattern are that you can choose to:
1. crochet the whole slipper, which is done flat, then folded and either stitched or crochet together.
OR
2. you can crochet the tops, then use a sole that you cut out of a pre-felted sweater. Talk about fast!
I crochet kind of fast perhaps, but I can make one slipper (all-crochet) in about an hour.
My pattern include full written instructions, pictures, hints & tips, and my top-secret (shhhh...) method for making you slippers non skid.

Here is the link to the pattern: LINK
I'm a Craftsy Designer

No comments: