Monday, March 28, 2011

NEW! 2-Needle Felted Slippers Pattern


New 2-Needle Felted Slippers Pattern on my website!
Not a fan of double points? or just looking for a super fast project? Need a gift in a day's notice? This pattern is for you! These slippers are not knit in the traditional slipper manner - sort of sock-like you simply knit flat, folded and stitched, it couldn't be any easier! Make 2 color, 3 color, striped, whatever your hearts desire. Felting instructions included AND I'll tell you my top-secret way of making a non-slip sole (shhh!). Knit with a regular set of #8 knitting needles and worsted weight wool yarn. Below are a few that I just made - I will be posting more pics soon.
Pattern is found on my website: http://www.kriskrafter.com/ez2feslpa.html




I'm a Craftsy Designer

No comments: