Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Gallatin Scarf - Knitting Pattern

The Gallatin Scarf

Knitting Pattern


Now available HERE

“Gallatin Scarf” named after the beautiful Gallatin Valley where I live, it is the first scarf in a series of 3 to be published on my blog. Worked from the bottom up, this scarf works up fairly quickly using worsted weight yarn and size 10 1/2 needles. A simple repeat in the pattern makes this fairly mindless - a great car project.
My finished scarf was approximately 82” x 10”.
This pattern was fully tested by a great team of testers here on Ravelry.
I didn’t even block mine, just lightly steamed the stockinette/reverse stockinette stripes to get them to lay a bit flatter.
As with all my patterns, feel free to make and sell as many as you’d like.
These make great craft show items.

No comments: